Why you should shop secondhand!

​At a point in my life, I turned my nose up at the thought of shopping secondhand or thrifting. There came a point in my life where I had to pay all of my bills, and the job I was working was not meeting all my needs and wants. 

I realized that shopping at a thrift store was pretty much my only choice. I began thrifting and never looked back. 

Here are a few reasons you should thrift: 

It saves you money

It protects our environment; it keeps the items from going to landfills. 

Thrifting allows you to be creative, and you can create your own unique style. 

You can find one of a kind items. 

Quality fashions at a budget friendly price. 

You can find brand new items with the tags still on them without having to pay retail prices.


Comments

Popular Posts